To update your Airbox GPS using a Mac computer you'll have to download and install the following programs:
To install File Sync you may have to allow none App Store apps in Settings –> Security
Please click the link below to download the latest airspace update and then follow the instructions beneath:
1. Download the linked file (control-click, ‘download linked file…’ )
2. Locate the file, rename the ‘.exe’ as ‘.zip’
3. Control-Click the airspace .zip file, Open with –> Stuffit Expander
4. This will produce a ‘Data’ folder.
5. Now open File Sync.
6. Select ‘Add’.
7. Check the ‘select a folder’ box for the Master selection.
8. Select ‘Master’ and then add the Data folder which was unzipped.
9. Select ‘Copy’ and select the Data folder on the SD card.
10. Press Add.
11. Select the tick box next to ‘Data’ and press ‘Sync’.
12. Following completion press ‘Ok’.
This will now be saved. In future you will only need to download the new file and unzip it. If you then place the new Data folder in the same place each
month you can use the saved sync to update the SD card.
When updating GPS units we recommend that the SD card is removed from the unit and placed in the PC directly using a card reader.
Stuff It Expander
Copyright, all rights reserved 2017 Airbox Aerospace Limited