The following instructions are suitable for any Airbox GPS device (Clarity, Foresight & Aware 2.0)
Please click the link below to download the latest airspace update, then carefully follow the instructions beneath:
1. Download the linked file
2. Locate the file in the Downloads folder on your computer
3. Double click it (in Windows 7 or later, you will need to right-click on the file and select “Run as Administrator”
4. Connect the Airbox GPS' SD memory card to your computer*
5. Press the Browse button and select the SD Card
6. Press ‘Extract' and click 'Yes' to All
Your Airbox GPS should now be updated with the latest airspace.
* When updating GPS units we recommend that the SD card is removed from the unit completely and connected to the PC using an SD card reader or an existing SD card slot.
Copyright, all rights reserved 2017 Airbox Aerospace Limited
BGA Turnpoints 2019
To update an Aware Glide please download the linked file.
1. Unzip the folder
2. Cut and paste both the Vector and Style files into SD Card / Data / Vector